Hi all,

UC Santa Cruz’s Open Source Program Office (which I am currently postdoc-ing
with) is hosting an Open Source Symposium starting tomorrow - and it is free to
attend remotely! Anyone interested can register here:
https://ucospo23.sched.com/

I wanted to especially highlight a few sessions the TOS community might be
interested in:
Tom Callaway (who some of you know from POSSE workshops) is giving a keynote
tomorrow on the "Interface Between Universities and OS Communities”
I am hosting a panel on “Mentorship as an Onramp to Open Source” on Thursday
Carlos Maltzahn & Stephanie Lieggi are hosting a BoF Thursday entitled ”What is
the Future for Open Source Research Events Dedicated to University Research?"

Please join us! Several of you came for a session or two last year and it was
great to reconnect, in addition to the rich discussion it generated.

         Emily

Emily Lovell, Ph.D. (she/her)
Postdoctoral Fellow
University of California, Santa Cruz