Closing assumed fixed.

** Changed in: lightdm (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Screen is blank when logging in, after logging in once before

Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:

  Steps to reproduce:
   - Set lightdm with unity-greeter as the login screen and restart the system.
   - Log in to an account with the Ubuntu session type. Note that the
background picture drawn by unity-greeter remains on the screen and the session
eventually takes over. (The transition should be seamless).
   - Log out.
   - Log in again. Note that the screen is blank for around 1-2 seconds.

  I have been able to reproduce this on a desktop with Radeon HD 6870
  (radeon driver / Gallium 0.4 on AMD BARTS); as well as on a Dell XPS
  13 with Intel HD 3000 graphics. I also experience the same symptoms
  logging in to a GNOME Shell session.

  Package: lightdm 1.3.3-0ubuntu3
  ApportVersion: 2.5.1-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: amd64