** Changed in: gtk

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+2.0 in Ubuntu.

  Left mouse button click in (java|flash) does not work.

Status in GTK+:
  Expired
Status in gtk+2.0 package in Ubuntu:

  I use eclipse and flashplugin-nonfree.

  In both applications I experience problem with single clicks on certain
buttons.
  Some buttons when clicked looks like pressed, but when mouse button is
released
  the application button (picture) is also released and nothing happens, like
the click
  action was somehow canceled.

  Downgrading to libgtk2.0-0_2.16.1-0ubuntu2 fixes problem for eclipse,
  I do not know if it fixes problem for flashplugin cause downgrading
libgtk2-0.0 breaks
  my firefox.