** Changed in: gtk

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+2.0 in Ubuntu.

  GTK+ whines when I'm using synergy

Status in GTK+:
  Incomplete
Status in gtk+2.0 package in Ubuntu:

  I use two computers next to each other (laptop, desktop), and synergy
  to share the keyboard and mouse between them. Gtk apps tend to output
  this whenever I move the mouse from one machine to another:

  sys:1: GtkWarning:
  /build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.18.0/gdk/x11/gdkproperty-x11.c:325 invalid X
  atom: 39755776

  (except they tend to say that or similar things many, many times).

  As far as I can see, nothing bad happens, it's just a lot of useless
  warnings. Please turn them off.