Thank You!!!

Can you set it like:
```
[Configuration]
AdminIdentities=
```

So *nothing* is considered an Admin?

That file has `unix-group:sudo;unix-group:admin` ... by default from
what I can tell. But at least that I know this thing exists and hey, you
can elevate privileges without being in sudoers (Ugh... another thing to
restrict for regulations).

Does that deal only with the *name* of the group, or what it sees as the
GID?

I mean, I can make another user named `bob` with a UID of 0 ... so I'm
still effectively root even if I'm logged in as bob. Does this work that
way with GID's? Or is it looking explicitly at the name only even if the
name is irrelevant is actual system usage?

Meaning, I can have groups named:  Admin, AdminA, AdminB, AdminC ....
with different members but the same GID. In this way anything on the
filesystem owned by the `Admin` group, can be accessed by any of the
Admin groups since it's the GID that matters.

Does PolicyKit take GIDs into account, or just the name?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to policykit-1 in Ubuntu.

  Snap installs software without user having sudo access

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in policykit-1 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      18.04

  $ apt-cache policy gnome-software
  gnome-software:
    Installed: 3.28.1-0ubuntu4.18.04.8
    Candidate: 3.28.1-0ubuntu4.18.04.12
    Version table:
       3.28.1-0ubuntu4.18.04.12 500
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/main amd64
Packages
   *** 3.28.1-0ubuntu4.18.04.8 100
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       3.28.1-0ubuntu4 500
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64

  What I expect to happen:
    Software is not installed for a user without sudo access.

  What does happen:
  I'm logging in with an LDAP user. This user does not have sudo access.

  When I select software from gnome-software ("Ubuntu Software"), it
  pops up and asks for my users password. I enter this in, and the
  software then installs (tested with blender, libreoffice, opencl
  driver).

  My user does *not* have sudo access on the system.

  $ sudo su -
  [sudo] password for jason:
  jason is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.

  It appears these *may* be being installed with Snaps ... which still:

  How, without having root access, can an unprivileged user install
  something onto the system?

  Package: gnome-software 3.28.1-0ubuntu4.18.04.8
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.0.0-32.34~18.04.2-generic 5.0.21
  Uname: Linux 5.0.0-32-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Fri Nov  1 13:53:03 2019
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20190210)
  InstalledPlugins:
   gnome-software-plugin-flatpak N/A
   gnome-software-plugin-limba   N/A
   gnome-software-plugin-snap    3.28.1-0ubuntu4.18.04.8
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8