The patch looks reasonable (assuming that it doesn't change ABI, which
seems to be the case). Could you be able to update the bug with the
necessary SRU information (the
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#SRU_Bug_Template can help
here)?

Particularly, the [Test Plan] and [Where problems might occur] parts are
important. You've got most of a test-plan there already (but we should
have some tests of existing packages to check we don't have a regression
and make sure ABI hasn't been broken). I can help there, but you
probably have better insight into this code and where it might go wrong
than me :). If you'd like help, give me a ping (RAOF in #ubuntu-
release:libera.chat).

** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu Jammy)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  qt5-network openssl3 armhf does not support tls1.3

Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qtbase-opensource-src source package in Jammy:

  lsb_release
  Release:        22.04

  libqt5network5/jammy,now 5.15.3+dfsg-2 armhf
  libssl3/jammy-updates,jammy-security,now 3.0.2-0ubuntu1.6 armhf

  the qt5 armhf version shipped with ubuntu jammy has a regression in
  tls1.3 support (simply missing in runtime).

  openssl supports tls1.3, so the underlying library works.
  x86_64 is obviously not affected
  the short sample applications writes -1 on armhf, 15 on x86_64 (unknown
protocol vs tls1.3)

          QSslSocket* s = new QSslSocket();
          QSslConfiguration cfg = s->sslConfiguration();
          cfg.setProtocol(QSsl::TlsV1_3OrLater);
          s->setSslConfiguration(cfg);
          s->connectToHostEncrypted("tls13-enabled.server",443);
          s->waitForConnected();
          printf("%d\n",s->sessionProtocol());

  marking it as security since the most secure tls protocol is not used
  on some platforms