** Package changed: nautilus (Ubuntu) => tracker (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: tracker (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: tracker (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to tracker in Ubuntu.

  nautilus crash on search

Status in tracker package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 22.04 LTS (updated from 21.10)
  nautilus 1.42.1.1-0ubuntu
  15.15.0-37-generic
  flatpak installed
  Type=x11

  Expected to happen:
  1. open nautilus
  2. type anything in search box in any folder (remote or not, empty or not)
  3. nautilus do the search.

  What happens:
  1. open nautilus
  2. type anything in search box in any folder (remote or not, empty or not)
  3. nautilus crashes and prompt to end the process

  What I've tested:
  1. sudo apt install --reinstall nautilus
  2. rm ~/.config/nautilus
  none worked

  Strange result:
  sometimes (same search, same folder) it doesn't crash. After waiting about
1min (!) doing nothing, the search results appear. After this happy long time,
if I try other searches without closing the window, they work as expected.

  I would have posted this a week earlier, but then the strange result
  first came out. So I thought that I could figure it out, but I
  couldn't. Before that I didn't realize how important the search box
  was. Now I have installed nemo as I was waiting nautilus to be fixed.
  If I could test anything that it could help, I would love to help!