autopilot;455416 Wrote:
> But you probably could keep your itunes library on the drive attached to
> the Touch, maybe map the samba share to a drive in windows for itunes. I
> will try when i get chance.

So you'd be running a computer on your network, running iTunes on the
computer, but its database and library are on the USB drive attached to
the Touch?

> I have also managed to attach my ipod classic to to touch fine too,
> think it scanned its music fine if i remember correctly.

That might make more sense (import the iTunes database from the iPod)
but why not just scan the drive in the iPod?  With the planned
auto-scanning feature of TinySC there wouldn't be much to gain by using
the iTunes database.

Also, TinySC doesn't support plugins, and the iTunes integration is
done through a plugin.

--
JJZolx

Jim