JJZolx;455419 Wrote:
> So you'd be running a computer on your network, running iTunes on the
> computer, but its database and library are on the USB drive attached to
> the Touch?

Well er yes, that would allow people who use itunes to rip and manage
their music for the touch and tinysc more directly. Just means they dont
have to copy stuff over - rip in itunes directly to the touch, which
tinysc should automatically add the the new scanner.

Not saying its the best method, but doable for people that way
inclined. Other people do this with their nas. I  might try ripping
directly to the touch with eac. Probably not a good idea, just because i
can :)

--
autopilot

Cheers, auto.

*lounge:* squeezebox 3, squeezebox controller, cambridge audio 640a,
mission 701's *kitchen:* squeezebox touch, trends ta-10.1, kef cresta
1's. *bedroom:* squeezebox boom *bathroom/garden:* squeezebox radio
*car:* ipod classic 80gb