I wasn't really trying to be funny.  I think the Squeezebox Touch is a
very poor choice for such an application.  There's now a 64GB iPod Touch
available (for about the same price as an SB Touch and external hard
drive) and for just $249 the 160GB iPod Classic can store more than 2000
albums in high quality MP3.  There's just no compelling reason to kludge
together some kind of Squeezebox setup in your car.

What really gets me shaking my head are the people speculating about
how they'll be able to use the Squeezebox Touch with its internal server
and an external hard drive as a portable system.  Essentially it just
gives you a gigantic multi-piece iPod that is bound to an electrical
socket.

--
JJZolx

Jim