Dean, thanks for the informative reply. I could not ask for more. I have
been a SB2 user for years. The SB Touch with the capability of attaching
a USB HDD is a compelling upgrade to me.

I found the answer to filesystem question in another thread. That is
why I edited my earlier post to remove the question on filesystem. At
this point it suffice to know that there is plan to support NTFS in SC
8.0.1. I hope the plan stays on track. I am not a big fan of NTFS. But
the reality is it is the most native FS for the Windows community and
that it supports long file name.

Based on the feedback I am convinced that the SB Touch fits my needs
very well.

About half of my Flac collection are tagged in UTF-8 Chinese chars. I
wonder if I feed arialuni.ttf to TinySC, would SB Touch displays Chinese
glyphs correctly on its screen? If not, would a future firmware update
provide the fix?

Thanks,
KB

--