dan0di;468466 Wrote:

> My question is, is the app just as good as the Controller or are there
> drawbacks?
The app itself is good and I'd say better than the Controller,
particularly with the updates in the latest version, it is very slick.
The drawbacks are:

- no hardware buttons for play/pause/previous/next
- no support to use it as a player (mind you the Controller struggles
to do that as well)
- you have to load the iPeng app first to control the Squeezebox (this
is offset by the fact that the iPod is "always on" whereas if you have
left the Controller for a while it takes time to wake up)
- it can't be used to setup the Receiver, you need to do that with a
third party tool if you don't have a Controller

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !