dsclar;480048 Wrote:
> Thanks Themis,
>
> It sure seems to me that being able to use the same exact data set in
> the car that I use at home would be enough of a reason to want to use a
> Squeezebox in a car.  If one doesn't notice a difference in the sound
> well that's just fine.  As for me I hear a huge difference, but that's
> my thing.  It still seems to make sense just for being able to have the
> whole collection available.

Doug, just as a matter of interest, I'd be intrigued to know how you
actually operate your set-up in terms of practicalities, whilst driving,
i.e. choosing music, changing to another playlist or set of files,
whilst concentrating on avoiding all those other drivers doing their
utmost to collide with you?  Seriously though, I have enough trouble
when my daughters plug an ipod in to the aux jack on my current head
unit. I would love to have a 'better' solution, similar to yours  but
can't picture how this might work in practice, not the install, but the
actual daily use.

(I also frequent Steve Hoffman - nice to see you over here too)

Best Wishes
David

--
bucaso