metalbob;485262 Wrote:
> So would you recommend formatting a new drive to HFS+ if I am going to
> be running all Macs, plus the Touch?  Skip FAT32 altogether?

What metalbob said, yes.  As long as you don't plan to connect that
drive in a standard USB enclosure, directly to the SBTouch.  Going
through Airport Extreme (or TIme Capsule for that mater) will be fine.
So will sharing the drive from one of your Macs or running SqueezeBox
Server on one of your Macs accessing the drive on APE, TC or directly
connected.

FAT32 performance under Mac OS is also terrible, not to mention it
doesn't support all the file attributes used by Mac OS.

--
MelonMonkey

Bruno
*'Twisted Melon - Fine Mac OS Software' (http://twistedmelon.com)*