themrock;488348 Wrote:

> Yesterday i got a message from Amazon (Germany) that my Touch will be
> delivered to me between 10 and 20 December.
> Unfortunately today i got a message that the touch cant get delivered
> and that my order is cancelled

I posted some time ago that Logitech Sales & Marketing had not covered
themselves in glory with the way they had managed (or rather, not
managed) the launch of the touch, and I got a gentle ear-bashing. Does
anyone want to disagree now, in the light of the above quote?
What a shambles  -  thank God the Technical side seems to be a little
better at their job than the Sales side, even if they appear to be no
better organised, IMHO.

--
DaveKen