MrRalph;495869 Wrote:
> I just received an order update from my Dutch shop wifimedia.eu that the
> Touch is delayed until April (2010).

If this turns out to be true someone(s) at Logitech should be fired.
This must be the worst ever product launch in commercial history, IMHO,
and will be used in management colleges as an example of how it should
NOT be done for decades to come  -  what a shambles, made worse by no
one at Logitech prepared to put their head above the barricade and say
something official. It's as if no one at Logitech wants to be associated
with such a farce and all are hoping that if they ignore it maybe
someone else will get involved. With this total lack of leadership on
the programme maybe it's no wonder that the launch date seems to be
slipping two months every month. One wonders if it will ever get to
market.
When is Logitech going to announce some real information instead of the
non-information that has been issued thus far.

--
DaveKen