pfarrell;498880 Wrote:

> I'm not at all sure what this has to do with the Touch, since this is
> in
> the Touch section of the forum.
>
>From Logitech's point of view it feels logical that they think a user
with multiple devices needs a good remote control, so it's not that
strange if they think most of these users are going to want a Controller
anyway.

Yes, I know iPeng and similar solutions exists, but I'm pretty sure
Logitech's want these users to get a Controller instead.

If you look at existing users, I suspect most Receiver users probably
has bought at least one Duet since the third party solution wasn't
available from the beginning.

It's important to remember that you only need one Controller, you don't
need a Controller for each Receiver you have.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))