I have a Touch on preorder and was wondering if somebody knew the
answers to the following ...

1. How does it operate when it is connected to a Squeezeserver powered
music library and there is a USB stick/drive connected at the same time
?
I currently run Squeezeserver (and plan to stick with that) but may
want to occasionally connect a USB stick as well.
Will I be able to distinguish between the two libraries (e.g via a menu
otion) or will the 2 libraries be automagically merged into one 'My
Music' option ?

2. Does bridging of the ethernet port to wireless work (like the SB3)
?

Thanks in advance.

--
GlenL