GlenL;502419 Wrote:
> I have a Touch on preorder and was wondering if somebody knew the
> answers to the following ...
>
> 1. How does it operate when it is connected to a Squeezeserver powered
> music library and there is a USB stick/drive connected at the same time
> ?
> I currently run Squeezeserver (and plan to stick with that) but may
> want to occasionally connect a USB stick as well.
> Will I be able to distinguish between the two libraries (e.g via a menu
> otion) or will the 2 libraries be automagically merged into one 'My
> Music' option ?

It will switch library so you will only see either the USB stick music
or the SBS(Squeezebox Server) music. I'm not sure if it will
automatically switch when you insert a USB stick or if it's a manual
operation. I'm pretty sure it will be possible to use SBS even if there
is a USB stick inserted in the Touch.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))