Andy8421;504054 Wrote:

> I have been lurking in the wings waiting for the Touch launch, but if
> your analysis is correct, I fear Logitech may be making the same mistake
> with the Touch as they did with the Duet (and maybe the Radio, given the
> problems apparently encountered by European mysb users).
>
> Having suffered through the premature launch of the Duet, I thought
> that Logitech had learnt their lesson, and I was impressed that the Boom
> was clearly a much more 'finished' product when it came to market.
Huh ? Surely the massive delay (from reading between the lines it would
appear that they wanted to launch last summer and had the hardware ready
then) in the Touch is an indication that they are trying to avoid that
situation ?

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !