Then again, anyone up to speed o the Touch knows that there would have
to be a cable and knows what to look for. True, it's visible in the
second part of that sequence, but in the first part the advertising
blurb is placed so that the cable is (almost) hidden.

Oh well, visible or not. I agree that the ad is questionable since it
shows the Touch used in a way that gives a skewed picture of what a
Touch is. Of all possible use cases for a Touch I think having it in
your lap as a remote controller will be among the least common. This
might IMHO lead to misunderstandings that are anything but beneficial
for Logitech.

--
alfista