crazyj;518352 Wrote:
> I believe that since it receives NEC signals and transmits NEC signals,
> all should be well with my Yamaha receiver.

Just to be clear, what you'd like to do is called IR repeating (pass
through) and IR-Blaster plugin is using RAW format for that even if it's
NEC format that is repeated.

IR-Blaster plugin is using RAW for repeating commands so it doesn't
need to care about what it is repeating and the repeating function only
needed to be implemented once and not for each of the formats.

Unfortunately Touch does not support RAW and therefore cannot repeat
any IR commands.

Sorry about that
Felix

--