mortslim;525929 Wrote:

> Read between the lines of the bug list for the operating system of the
> Touch.  At Microsoft, just for purposes of comparison, there are
> thousands of programmers working 24/7 in offices around the world.

Microsoft has several orders of magnitude more lines of code to
maintain between Windows, IE, Office, etc.

I would expect them to have orders of magnitude more programmers than
Logitech has for SqueezePlay and SBS.  (The operating system itself is a
Linux kernel and mostly Open Source libraries with effectively thousands
more programmers.)

My TV (Samsung) runs the same OS (Linux kernel, busybox, etc) and, like
SqueezeOS, they leverage the work of thousands.

--
snarlydwarf