ModelCitizen;526672 Wrote:
> 3/10. That seems high. Does your scale include minus values?
>
> MC

No the troll scale is from 0-10 they say in that tread.

Maybe it should be logarithmic as the Richter scale or dB scale ?

I was in good mode, but one of the posters after him seems to have
bought it.
The trolling score should ideally measure the trolls ability to troll.
There are far to many gullible people, so it's rather easy to troll in
the lover end of the scale, maybe he can fool 3 out of 10 viewers ?

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBR to be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
Miscellaneous use: Radio (battery pack to be ordered)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this