toby10;526857 Wrote:
> So now the story is..... when you and I acquire our retail versions of
> the Touch it will be different hardware from our beta units.
>
> Like all great rumor based conspiracy's, it just keeps getting more
> bizarre with each chapter.  Even in the face of facts and reason.   :)

I find it very amusing to read about all the rumors and conspiracies in
this thread. I just hope the final unit will allow us to teleport
ourself to the currently playing artist at a touch of the screen.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS