MickeyG;531223 Wrote:
> I am also working on the Out of Stock notification you get when you try
> to buy a Squeezebox Touch from Logitech.com. The Squeezebox Touch is
> definitely in stock.
>
> Some computers didn't get the word, either! :-)
>
> Mickey

Mickey, well done to you, to Michael Herger, to AndyG and to Ben. You
all did your best, as I'm sure did many others, to move things along
and to keep things sane since last October.

The problem now is that our toys are "in process" somewhere. When a guy
knows his toys are available, but "just not now, soon", he reverts to
his infanthood again. Mind you. my wife would probably say I've never
left mine.

Thanks for all the work, and for keeping us as informed as it was
possible to do.

I enjoy my music much more via the use of the Squeezebox family, and I
very much look forward to my Touch.

kesey.

--
kesey

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:on order
Server: SheevaPlug Debian Squeeze 4GB SDCard, Squeezeboxserver 7.4.2