I think you misunderstand.  There is only one wireless hop - from the
router to the SB3.  The SB3 acts as a wireless access point.  In fact,
I needed to turn off the wireless connection on the computer for it to
show up properly on the network map.  The computer can still use the
SB3's bridge for internet access.  I can even stream movies from amazon
and other sites over the SB3 into the computer and then via HDMI onto a
plasma screen, although for HD it is usually better to let the whole
movie download before streaming. So, yes, it is a big convenience for
me to have this server (a small quiet Dell Zino) near the stereo &
plasma TV.

Swimmer

--
Swimmerbird123