My Touch is not showing Flickr nor Facebook pictures.
I have the Flickr applet as 'when stopped' screensaver, but when it
loads the applet and tries to show the pics, an error is shown:

"Could not retrieve imagefile. Check player's network connectivity"

I tried showing both my Flickr and Facebook picture albums, both are
not shown by the Touch and result in this error.

My SqueezeBox Radio has no problems with this (!?), so apperantly the
applet settings/account are fine. Facebook wall and Flickr tags etc.
are also available on the Touch.

I have SW versions:
Squeezebox Radio 7.5.0-r8673
Squeezebox Touch 7.5.0-r8673
Squeezebox Server 7.5.1-r30479

--
Sakkerju

Squeezebox Server-7.5.1 SSODS *** Squeezebox Radio *** Squeezebox Touch
*** WD TV Live Media Player
Synology DS209+II - DSM 2.3-1141 - WD Caviar WD20EARS 2TB (RAID1) ***
Linksys WRT320N 1Gb
Denon PMA1500ae (analog)*** Kef iQ7 S.E *** Denon DVD DBP1610 (blu-ray)
***