It's an emotional issue though.

If you go by the logic that customers should always be provided the
best price and treatment retroactively for their purchases I think
there would be problems.

If you personally sold products I bet you might have a different
perspective.

I'm not defending Logitech. I just see people Bashing the company on
all sorts of different points when really they would shut up if they
got $75 bucks back.

Do I think people that per-ordered months ago should be given priority
in shipment? Yes. Would I get bent out of shape about it? Not really. I
don't need a product to make me feel speshel ;)

--
pounce