turls;535099 Wrote:
> Mine is still order in process.  I used both codes, ordered 2, and then
> didn't change the shipping to overnight.  So hopefully they aren't
> holding up my order just because I didn't choose overnight.

You applied coupon codes for free overnight shipping and then _didn't_
choose overnight shipping?  I can't understand why you'd do that, but
I'm sure it  must have caused the Logitech ordering system to melt down
and their shipping department is probably at a stand still figuring out
how to handle it.  You'll be lucky if the order ships this month. :eek:

--
JJZolx

Jim