kgturner;535145 Wrote:
> got my confirmation as well! w00t! will be shipping my SB3 tomorrow to
> it's new owner and will have my new touch the same day. :)
>
> kevin t

Don't forget to remove your SB3 from your mysqueezebox.com account
other wise the new owner will post something here very soon..

Touch is a really nice piece of kit :)

But why sell, one should have more of them ? one squeezebox in every
room.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this