Your situation has me wondering. Its certainly possible that there might
be a router model that doesn't work well with the Touch, and its known
that every now and then a USB memory stick doesn't work with it, and
its for sure that there are certain USB HDDs that don't work with it,
but what is the probability that YOU are so unlucky as to wind up with
all of them?

I just started thinking that there might be a systemic issue involved.
Something like a slow memory chip or voltage regulator running a little
low could allow the system to still function so it would pass production
QA tests but could fail in strange ways in the field. Something like
that might be very difficult to track down.

The fact that you also had a Duet that malfunctioned is starting to
seem like there might be something in the environment, like maybe high
levels of RFI, or maybe excessive noise on the AC mains. I have a
friend who lives a couple miles away from a TV transmitter tower and
the elevated RF in his house causes many pieces of electronics to go
wacko in strange ways.

Or maybe you have the ghost of an ex Logitech employee that has an ax
to grind living in your house ;-)

If it were me I would focus on one issue at a time and try and see what
the parameters of the failure are. For example does the second router
exhibit the same behavior that if anything else is connected to it the
Touch doesn't work? Have you tried several different USB sticks, do
they all mess up? If they all do then its probably either something
wrong with the Touch hardware or something in the environment.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson