iPhone;535490 Wrote:
> I will say it again. The EU is still a Capitalist part of the world. One
> thing drives all prices in all Capitalist areas and that is Supply and
> Demand with Market driven pricing. The Market determines the price of
> goods in a free market. If Logitech can get more for a Touch in one
> place then in another, they are REQUIRED to. It is that simple. Supply
> and Demand as well as the fiduciary responsibility of the company to
> its share holders requires them to seek the highest price the market
> will bear, since Logitech is a publicly traded company. Period.

If it was that simple in reality...

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this