krochat;535945 Wrote:
> They are all 3.5" drives with their own power supply.

I also got a pair of Samsung Story 2TB external drives today
specifically to use with the Touch. I opened one and it was formatted
FAT32, so I started a slow NTFS format that's been running for hours.

After discovering that I can't get the Touch to recognize any NTFS
partition, I opened the second drive and plugged it into the Touch. It
was recognized, but had no folders so I can't select it as a library.

I didn't even know that one could make a 2TB FAT32 partition, but maybe
that's my work-around.

It will be interesting to see if the NTFS one fails, since the two
drives are identical except for patition format.

I'll post an update late tomorrow.

Kim

--
krochat

------
iZotope SRC (96kHz offline upsampler) -> Touch -> TacT RCS 2.2X ->
Convolver PC (w/Acourate filter)-> Apogee Big Ben -> (TacT S2150 ->
Vandersteen 3a Signature + TacT S2150 -> TacT W210)