Siduhe;536020 Wrote:
> I agree that would be annoying, but if you let it build up the database
> once, the Touch should recognise the USB when it is reattached and use
> the existing database it has built up.  You shouldn't need to rescan
> every time as far as I know.  What USB drive are you using?

Spent a bit of time with USB drives. Once it has scanned the drive for
the first time and build a database (which is stored on the very same
drive - but hidden) it no longer needs to rescan all files to re-build
the library after disconnecting (always use the unmount option) and
reconnecting again. It will, however, check for new files and when
found add them to the library/database.

Ron

--
squeezetouch