Mine arrived yesterday. What a deal! $225 with overnight shipping is
amazing. I was originally going to wait a few weeks to buy one, but
that price was hard to pass up.

Anyhoo, I got it set up last night and so far I'm very impressed. It is
heavier than I expected and feels very nice solidly built. It's been
less than day, but so far I'm very happy with it and feel comfortable
selling my old SB3.

I haven't experimented with any of the advanced features or tried the
USB port yet - I'm just using it as a standard player. Everything I've
tried seems to work as expected so far. I upgraded my server to 7.5
before I even plugged it in, so that was not an issue. I poked through
the menus for the the old spectrum analyzer screensaver and didn't see
it .... I know there's a recent thread about it, so I'll have to dig
that up and check it out.

-Matt

--
eedork