kgturner;535852 Wrote:
> go my touch in today. set it up and i'm sitting here playing the 24/96
> version of nine inch nails - the slip. setup was fairly straight
> forward, though i'm still trying to get used to the menu navigation
> structure. i suppose it's to be expected to be a bit of a learning
> curve coming from four years with my SB3. the one thing i miss is that
> my SB3 allowed me to customize my menus by de-selecting the items i
> didn't want/use. no such luck with the touch, yet.
>
> kevin t

Funny, got my touch setup today also and tried some 24/96 FLAC files
from the NIN(Dual disc) Downward spiral album, sounded very good!
Trent Reznor does some crazy good recordings...just getting into more
of his material.  So far, I feel the Touch is better sound wise than my
SB3....off audio memory of course:)

--
bigbwb