Ferdie;536521 Wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I ordered a Touch on Tuesday morning from the Logitech European website
> and for the past 4 days my order status is "Order in Process". I still
> haven't received a "sent package" email and I'm beginning to worry! Is
> this normal? I'm used to getting a "sent package" message on the
> following day like other websites I normally use.
>
> Can someone shed some light?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Ferdie

No ;) the logitech webshop works in mysterius ways thats "normal" .

The products are splendid, I'm really enjoying them.
Whole heartily recommend them to anyone with a serious music interest.

The webshop is crackers, broken whatever ?

You eventually just suddenly get's your product, but it takes some time
and they don't communicate with you in any normal way.
For example you never get any confirmation mail for an order, you
better take notes while your ordering, that's you only chance to get
your order number ( and login if you created an account.)

But they deliver, eventually there is Touch stock in Eu.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this