Phil Leigh;536627 Wrote:
> no,no and no :-)
> bits are the least of it. The Touch is plainly a better transport than
> the SB3. Just like the SB2/3 was better than the SB1. Not all
> transports are equal.
> You can measure it or listen to it and the outcome is the same.

And it is just as good as You and Mr Svensson claims it to bee ,hurray

(I'll return to my nasty playlist bug press shuffle 3 times in an 400
song playlist and the server is not in kansas anymore it's in 100% cpu
land for 10 minutes yes 10 minutes of silence )

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this