pounce;537117 Wrote:
> Ok, I think I understand. Looks like the Controller runs SqueezeOS also
> so it must be using native calls to control the Touch in a way that
> might be different than using an IR remote and obviously Touching the
> Touch n such :)

Yes exactly SqueezePlay and SqueezeOS via wifi to server etc and then
to the controlled player.
To confuse you more the controller can also be a player it's beta it's
not working that well it has a headphone out.

So you can control your controller via the Touch ;)

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this