toby10;537535 Wrote:
> Throw some simple MP3's on the drive, see if those are read properly by
> Touch server.
> At least you will know if there is any HD incompatibility with your
> Touch, while waiting for ALAC support.   ;)

My HD is formatted in FAT32.  I spent an entire day moving files around
and reformatting.

Now that this comes up, I actually tested it with a flash drive when I
first set it up with ALAC files on it and it worked fine.  And I think
those were buried in a music folder.

Is it possible that the file structure is not reading correctly?  It's
set up exactly like it should be for iTunes.

--
metalbob