OK, I see 'here'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Squeezebox_Touch_as_a_Home_Music_Server#No_Configurable_Settings)
that when using the Touch as a home music server, "The maximum playlist
length is capped at 100 tracks." I don't quite understand exactly what
this means.

I assume it's saying that if you have a Squeezebox Touch and a
Squeezebox Radio, that the maximum number of tracks you can listen to
on the Radio (via the Touch) is 100.

However, does that also mean that if I only have a Squeezebox Touch,
and I listen to songs stored on SD card, that my maximum SD card
playlist will be 100?

Could someone with a Squeezebox Touch please confirm whether you can
have playlists longer than 100 songs when playing songs stored on USB
drive or SD card?

--
hawaiijim