maggior;538596 Wrote:

> Fast foward to today and the Duet is a much better and stable product.
> In my mind, part of the success of the Touch is due the stability and
> maturity that the Duet has attained.  Am I out in left field again?

Not really.

And you left out the Radio, which also uses much of the same code.

'SqueezeOS' is maturing.

(Of course, it helps that the operating model of the Radio and Touch
are also simpler: there isn't a headless device they need to talk to...
there is no doubt some confusion when setting up SBR's whether you're
talking to the SBC or the SBR...  The Touch and Radio don't have that
layer of confusion to them.)

--
snarlydwarf