Hi Gazjam,

Currently switching between analogue and digital (coaxial), via a QED
Digit/Positron DAC, trying to tell which is best. Analogue more
enjoyable, via the DAC more information!

The analogue outputs are very good, there is always room for
improvement but will I be able to hear it? I'm really enjoying
listening to mine but may have to think about mods to the QED Digit or
look for an alternative.

The TeddyPSU (in my opinion) was a must have for the SB3, on the Touch
it make only a very slight difference to the bass notes, perhaps
slightly clearer and goes lower but my speakers are not really bass
monsters and excel in midrange.The SB3 PSU was a right sack of Cr....
and flooded the mains with noise and replacing it made a huge
improvement. I may move the TeddPSU to the bedroom SB3/NVA AP10 system.
An improvement for the Touch but is it £200 worth?

I think the B'Dac issue is with the NVA pre/power amps passing through
and amplifying anything thats fed into it rater than being filtered
like a conventional amp.

--
shevans

SB Touch, TeddySB3 (PSU), QED Digit & Positron PSU, NVA P90sa passive
pre-amp, NVA A40 monoblock's, Fostex FE206E based big purple people
eaters! The Caiman+ went back...