hiya,

yeah, I hear good things about the analogue outs, especially when
compared to the SB3.

Your "real world" take on the improvements (will I actually HEAR it??),
ring true with mine, which makes your comments on burn in for the Touch
even more relevent. :)

Another question?
The Touch display...how do you find viewing it from a distance?
I know about the two "skins" and I sit about ten feet away from the
Touch looking down on it.

I found the middle text size on the SB3 quite viewable, I whilst I know
the text size is SLIGHTLY smaller on teh Touch, I would THINK that the
white text on a black background (once ive changed the default
wallpaper) will be even more legable?
How do you find it?

Thanks mate.
Gaz.

oh, just checked Royal Mail parcel tracking... :)

"Your item has reached the delivery office and is out for delivery.
We can confirm that your item left the delivery office this morning and
should arrive shortly if it hasn’t been delivered already."

Wha-hey! :):)

--
Gazjam