Hi there

As I can see, my USB-stick is mountet on "/media/sda1/"

I try to put a playlist in m3u-format on the stick and expected to see
the playlist on the menu item "playlists".

The playlist inside my USB-stick root folder is not visible, e.g.
"/media/sda1/playlist.m3u".

When I navigate through the folder structure of the stick within my
touch menu, I can select the playlist. But no content is visible inside
the playlist. I tried different paths in my playlist and non of them
worked.

I tried these 5 lines in different playlists:

Metallica/Metallica (Japan)/08 Nothing Else Matters.mp3

/media/sda1/Metallica/Metallica (Japan)/08 Nothing Else Matters.mp3

~/Metallica/Metallica (Japan)/08 Nothing Else Matters.mp3

/media/sda1/Udo\ Lindenberg/Stark\ Wie\ Zwei/01\ Ich\ zieh_meinen\
Hut.mp3

"/media/sda1/Udo Lindenberg/Stark Wie Zwei/01 Ich zieh_meinen Hut.mp3"

NON, of them worked. So can anybody send me a working example. How
should the path inside the playlist look like? And second where should
the playlist be placed so that I can see it in my touch menu?

Greetings,
wimpf

--
wimpf