coma;541450 Wrote:
> Sure, that is the file structure of a Touch built playlist when opened
> up with a text editor, as well as the location but more importantly...
> can you build your own and have the Touch find it?
>
> Has anyone managed to get this working as I'd hate to have to manually
> rebuild serveral long playlists for when I will be taking the Touch and
> a hard drive to demo for friends.

I have not done it with the TinySC server in the Touch but with the
full SBS server.  However I see no reason why it would work
differently.

Note you do not need to create a m3u using the extended formating.  It
can be as simple as a file with a list of music files.  Not even sure
if SBS does anything with the extended data.  But if you have your
playlists in some other app that can export them to m3u format you
should be golden.

Do NOTE that after you put the new playlist in the playlist folder it
will not appear in SB until it rescans.

--
m1abrams