ratso;539583 Wrote:
> umm okay so am i just dense (don't answer that) but i can't even find in
> the player's onscreen menu how to do simple things like make the font
> bigger so i can actually see it

There is no such ability on the Touch.  What you see is it.

> or have the rss feed when the player is off?

See Settings > Screen > Screensavers.  I'm not sure how 3rd party
screensavers (applets?) work... maybe as they're installed they're
added to the screensavers from which you can select.

> i've seen people talking about turning off the analog vu meters and i
> can't even find that? (thanx for the replay BTW).

Settings > Screen > Now Playing > Now Playing Views

--
JJZolx

Jim