paalj;539708 Wrote:
> yes, I have tried both coax and optical, but problem is the same. You
> could argue that my dac is not muting properly, but the problem is only
> with the Touch (not with duet or DVD player) so why drop the sample rate
> every time you "zap" from a 48kHz song to another 48kHz song?
>
> Paal

Your DAC is a semi-pro dac not a domestic one so I'm not surprised it
has no muting circuit. However, as you say the problem is only with the
Touch. This means that the Touch may not be correctly outputting digital
silence between tracks...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio