Ferdie;540924 Wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Hopefully my "Touch" will arrive tomorrow after 9 days of travelling
> around Europe courtesy of UPS. To compliment the "Touch" I need a HDD,
> anyone got the Western Digital Elements 1TB? Does it work alright? Does
> it "turn off" when not in use?
>
> It's at a good price and on top of that I've got a 10% discount on it
> too!
>
> Thanks in advance!!!
>
> Ferdie

Ferdie...I am using a 1TB WD Elements with my Touch.  It does indeed
spin down and go into stand-by mode when the Touch is not active...and
then spins back up when I wake up the Touch.

I am having some trouble with the Touch not being able to connect to
the drive from time to time, but I'm not convinced it's the hard drive
yet.  I think it's a problem with the Touch.

Let me know how it's working for you when you get it. I would be
curious to know if you have any issues.

Kevin

--
KJAM